Welcome to Epic Traffic Bot! Here you will find information on how to get started with this web automation and traffic bot software.
First of all if you haven’t already, download the software by going here.
Download the latest version, unzip the folder and run the Epic Traffic Bot.exe file that you can find inside the extracted folder.
During the first execution of the software you will need to enter the credentials that you received via email after the initial purchase.
If you used PayPal for paying, credentials will be sent to the email associated with your PayPal account.
If you didn’t receive any credential after 24 hours from the initial purchase you can contact our support team directly at email@example.com
Sometimes emails from our server can end up on spam folder. Be sure to check it too before contacting us.
How to register the software
This is what you should see when you first open the software
Here you need to enter the username, password and serial key that you should have received via email after purchasing our product.
You might also see this window if you try to install the software on another pc or if you have formatted your computer.
Our licensing system only allows one credential for one pc usage.
However you can transfer your credential to another pc anytime by simply contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to tell us on the email the username of the credential that you want to transfer.
The main screen
This is what you should see after you successfully registered your Epic Traffic Bot license
The main screen is the brain of the software. Here you will find different options that will let you create unique campaigns every time.
- ENTER URL/URLS MANUALLY: Simply click it and then on the new window put the url or urls (if you want to send traffic to multiple urls) like shown on this picture:
- LOAD URL/URLS FROM FILE: Willl take as an input a txt file containing your urls instead of manually entering them everytime on previous control.
- REMOVE FILE: Will remove the url file from memory and will use manually entered urls.
- DURATION IN MILLISECONDS: Each task will wait a random time between the min and max after the page fully loaded succesfully. This wait will happen before the script execution.
- WAIT AFTER TASK FINISHED: This is the wait time that each task will wait after closing the browser and before going to the next task.
- MAX VISITS: This is the amount of visit that you want to send to each url.
Example: If you put 100, each url will get 100 visits, so if you have 10 urls and 100 max visits that means a total of 1000 visits before the software finishes it’s work.
- TIMEOUT: This is the timeout in seconds. Example if you put 60 each task will wait maximum 60 seconds before a page fully loads. A task cannot be quitted until it timed-out or it navigated succesfully to a website.
- CONFIGURE DEVICES: Here you can configure new devices that each task will use during execution. You can read more about devices on device chapter.
- TASKS: Here you can enter a number that will tell the software how many parallel tasks it should use during execution of the campaign. A higher number of tasks it means faster execution speed at the cost of more resource usage. Each pc has it’s own hard limit on how many parallel tasks you can use. With an i7 or i9 and 16gb/32gb of ram you can expect to use up to 70-120 parallel tasks on non visible mode and 20-40 on visible mode.
If you have a low end pc try first with 10 parallel tasks and see how it performs, then gradually increase till you reach a good spot.
- VISIBLE MODE: With this switch you can make the browser visible or invisible. Visible mode uses more resources (3x) but it might be required for some websites.
Remember to reduce the task amount if you run visible mode to run a stable campaign.
- DISABLE IMAGES: Click this to disable images on browsers and improve performance. (Enabled by default)
- VISIT MODE: If you choose shuffle urls each task will get a random url from the list of urls.
Example: You put 10 urls and 100 max visits so total
of 1000. Each task will get a random url when it’s spawned so it may happen that a url gets more visit than another. One of the advantages of this is that you can send mass traffic at the same time to multiple urls.
If you choose one by one each task will deliver the max amount of visits to one url before moving to next one. Example: You put 10 urls and 100
max visits, all the available tasks will deliver hits to the first url till it reaches 100 visits before proceeding to next url.
ACTIVATE SEARCH MODULE: This module will let you search for your keywords on the selected search engine and then click the link that you
put on url list. It’s recommended to only put 1 url when using search module and to put the exact url that it’s found for that particular keyword.
Remember to put the trailing / at the end of homepages, example:
It’s really not recommended to use the search module if you don’t have high quality proxies. You will get tons of captchas with bad proxies or public proxies. Residential not spammed proxies or 4g mobile proxies are the key here.
If you can’t afford to buy high quality proxies you can send organic traffic to a url using the referral module and by putting google links with keyword. More on this will be down below.
- ADVANCED SEARCH OPTIONS: Here you can modify the parameters used during the search module.
- REFERRER MODULE: This module will let you modify the http headers and set a new referrer.
Example if you put https://facebook.com/ and then on url your website, it will appear that a new visitor from facebook visited your website. If you want organic traffic from search results with public proxies enter urls like this on referrer module:
Change https to http if your website starts with http.
As you can see from this image, we created 3 devices.
One window device, one android device and one iphone device.
To create a new device you need to click the “add devices” button.
Here you can select the device type that you want to create and that it will be used during software execution.
You can create up to 500 devices each time but there are no limits on how many devices you can have in total.
We put a 500 limit because it may take some time to create that many devices and we didn’t want to ruin the user experience.
If you want to customize how devices are generate you need to click the “advanced settings” button
Devices advanced settings
Here you can modify the parameters used during device generation.
- BROWSER LANGUAGE: Here you can choose if you want the software to use a random browser language, a custom one or predefined ones like “Spain”, “Italy” etc.
However you need to enter the correct browser language code. Example: Spain = es, United Kingdom = en-GB.
To see a list of all browser languages used by our software you can refer to this link
- BROWSER TIMEZONE: Here you can enter a custom browser timezone, a random one or you can tell the software to automatically choose a matching browser language based on the browser language that the software choosed during device generation.
To see a list of all browser timezones used by our software you can refer to this link
- PROXY SETTINGS: Here you can tell the software if you want to use a custom proxy or to disable this feature to use proxies from global proxy list (more on this later) or if you want the software to auto pick a proxy that matches the browser language.
Example: If you choose Spain on Browser Language and match browser language on proxy settings. The software will automatically pick a random Spanish proxy.
Please note that these proxies are public proxies and should only be used to send traffic because they are easily detected by most websites.
- GEOLOCATION SETTINGS: Just like the proxies, you can tell the software to disable this feature, to use a custom geolocation coordinates or to automatically match it to the browser language.
Example if you put Spain on browser language, the software will automatically choose random coordinates from Spain.
- FONTS SPOOFING: Here you can tell the software if it should spoof the fonts used on your browser to bypass certain websites anti-bot detection algorithms.
- CANVAS SPOOFING: Here you can tell the software if it should spoof canvas drawings generated by your browser to bypass certain websites anti-bot detection algorithms.
Please note that canvas spoofing can break some websites.
- ACTIVATE PERSISTANCE: Here you can tell the software if it should clear cache and browser history each time a task uses this device.
- WEBGL SPOOFING: Here you can tell the software if it should spoof the gpu used on your browser to bypass certain websites anti-bot detection algorithms.
- NETWORK EMULATION: Here you can tell the software if it should emulate a network condition different that your current one to bypass certain websites anti-bot detection algorithms.
- CPU EMULATION: Here you can tell the software if it should emulate a slower or faster cpu to bypass certain websites anti-bot detection algorithms.
This feature is for advanced users that want to create their own custom device
- NAVIGATOR SETTINGS: Here you can choose what kind of navigator bypasses you want to apply to your device.
- DISPLAY SETTINGS: Here you can decide the screen resolution of your browser, color depth, pixel depth and scale.
- OTHER SETTINGS: Just like on mass device creation you can decide if you want to activate persistance, to spoof canvas, webgl and fonts or not.
- NETWORK EMULATION: Here you can decide the latency, download speed, upload speed and connection type of your software.
- GEOLOCATION EMULATION: Here you can decide if your device should spoof a specific geo coordinates or not.
- CPU EMULATION: Here you decide if you want to emulate a slower or faster cpu by modifying the throttling rate.
- PROXY: If you want your device to use a custom proxy instead of global proxies.
Here you can tell the software if each task should use a proxy or not.
Please remember that if you already created some devices with proxies enabled they won’t use any proxy from this list except in one condition.
- USE PROXIES: If you click this button the software will use proxies.
- DOWNLOAD PROXIES: If you click this button a new window will appear. Here you can download free public proxies based on country scraped by our servers.
- AUTO UPDATE PROXIES: If you click this button before starting the program, every 5 minutes the proxy list will get auto updated with fresher proxies.
- USE RANDOM PROXY FROM LIST OR LOCAL IP IF LIST IS EMPTY: If you click this option, which is clicked by default, the software will automatically use a random proxy from the global list or use your local ip if the match browser language proxy setting of a single device is not able to find any proxy for that country.
- SKIP TO NEXT DEVICE: If you don’t want to use global proxy list or your local ip but simply skip to the next device choose this option. Please note that this will lower the performance of the software and it will take longer for your views to be delivered.
Here you can configure the software to click on links, type text or perform other web automation tasks
On the left panel you can find all the controls that you can use to create a script.
To create a script simply drag a control by holding the left mouse on the dark grey part of the control and then drop it on FLOW panel situated on the right side.
Each control will be executed in order after the wait in milliseconds delay that you can set on the main tab.
In this example we went first to the select tab, then we right clicked the select control and we dropped it on the flow panel.
How to click a link
To click a link you will need the move then click element control.
For this example we will choose our homepage and we will tell our software to click the take me to the offer button located on our home page https://epictrafficbot.com/
On the upper part of the control and just under the title we find the search identifier.
Here you can specify the rule to follow for finding an html element on a web page.
For the sake of this tutorial and because we think it’s the most stable and robust system for finding elements we will use the XPATH search identifier.
Click on XPATH. Then to find the XPATH of an html element Follow this tutorial here for finding an xpath element:
Find your XPATH of the “take me to the offer” button and the copy the value to identifier input field of the move then click control.
The next options are offsets.
To explain this you need to understand that some search identifier can return multiple results.
Click FIRST if you want to click on the first result of the search.
Click LAST if you want to click the last result of the search.
Click CUSTOM if you want to click a custom result. Then you will need to put the integer value on the CUSTOM OFFSET input field. 0 is first result.
The next option is the CLICK THROUGH RATIO. Here you will need to put a value between 0 and 100. It’s the percentage that each task will click on the desired link. If you put 50 it means that only 50% of the tasks will click the link.
And the last options are the CLICK TYPES where if you put LEFT it will left click an element, if you put RIGHT click it will right click the element, if you put DOUBLE it will double click the element and if you put NONE it will just move to the element but not click it.
Remember to put another wait control after you clicked an element else
the task will immediatly close and you might not even be able to see if Epic Traffic Bot clicked the link succesfully or not.
Make the software go to our home page and execute this script.
If you did everything correctly you will see that the software will automatically click the button, then wait a little bit before closing the task.
You can save, load, import or export scripts and share it with other users as you wish.
We also have the premium scripts section where you can download or upload some community made scripts.
How to fill input fields and/or type text
In order to fill an input field and type text with our software you will need first of all to click the desired input field html element with the move then click control, then after that control you will need to add a type text control.
Important: Each task will use a line from the type text control in order.
Example – If you wrote three emails like this:
And you choose (example) 5 tasks on main screen, the first task will choose the first email, the second task will take the second email, the third task will get the third email, the fourth one will get the first email, the fifth one will get the second email and so on.
Basically each line is used by a single task to avoid duplication of written content.
Here you can tell the software to launch the browser with additional parameters, to set your 2captcha api or to load browser extensions to use on visible mode.